This healthy side dish is less than 100 calories per serving, with no cholesterol. It’s very quick to make and is sure to be a favorite.
Prep: 15 mins. Cook: 10 mins. Yield: 6 servings.
- 2 tbs vegetable oil
- 4 cups thinly sliced red cabbage
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tbs jalapeño jelly
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tbs lime juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over high heat 3 to 4 minutes. Add cabbage, bell pepper, onion, and jelly, and stir-fry 7 to 10 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. Stir in cilantro and remaining ingredients.
How visitors found this page:
- cabbage slaw stir fry to make an asian side dish